Useful Resources and Links
The Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases (ASID) and the Australian Society for Antimicrobials (ASA) held a summit to discuss the crisis of antimicrobial drug resistance on February 7th & 8th 2011 in Sydney. Details of this summit can be found HERE.
Click HERE to view presentations from the Summit, and HERE for links to other key resources on Antimicrobial Resistance.
Societies and Resources
- Australian Society for Antimicrobials - ASA
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians - RACP
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia - RCPA
- Marie Bashir Institute - Sydney University
- Communicable Diseases Intelligence
- Mycology Online
- NPS Medicinewise
- Australian Group on Antimicrobial Resistance - AGAR
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care - ACSQHC
- The Australasian Society for HIV Medicine - ASHM
- Chennai Declaration
- International Society of Chemotherapy