ANZMIG Meeting 2017
22nd Feb 17
|Time:||6:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
This meeting is for ASID Members only!
The Australia and New Zealand Mycoses Interest Group (ANZMIG) Meeting will be held on 22 February, 6pm - 10pm in Adelaide.
It will have an educational focus with case presentations in the evening open to all ANZMIG and ASID members. Dinner will be included.This meeting is for ASID members only.
The agenda for the day includes the following presentations:
- Making Pharmacodynamics Great Again, William Hope
- The Defenceless, Ana Domazetovka
- A Curious Case of Migrating Mucorales, Tina Marinelli
- Unusual presentation of Cryptococcosis in Koalas, Laura Schmertmann
- Update on PJP Registry, Louise Cooley
The meeting is now full and registrations have closed. If you need to contact the ASID office in regard to this meeting, please email email@example.com.
There will also be updates from ANZMIG Executive Committee and updates on future meetings. Click here for the printable version of the agenda.
This meeting will precede the Australian Society of Antimicrobials Annual Scientific Meeting "Antimicrobials 2017" 23-25 February. StaphPath 2017 will then follow, for which ASID members receive a discounted registration rate.