ASID Clinical Research Network
The Clinical Research Network is accountable to the Council of the Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases (ASID).
All members of ASID are invited to participate.
Members of Steering Committee include:
- A Chair, appointed by the ASID council
- One representative from each of the three ASID Special Interest Groups, an Australian Society for Antimicrobials member (if not already represented) and a representative from each Australian state and territory as well as New Zealand.
Members of the Steering Committee will be chosen as follows:
- A call for expressions of interest will be disseminated to all ASID members
- The Chair then selects the members of the steering committee, with the above composition in mind. This would be ratified by ASID Council.
- A member of the steering committee must be a full ASID member.
Tenure of members is two years. All members are expected to declare financial conflicts of interest.
Steering Committee meetings are held quarterly. Following the ASID annual meeting, the Clinical Research Network holds a meeting in which selected protocols are presented for further consideration.
For further information. please use our feedback form