The 2013 ASID Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in Canberra at the Hyatt Hotel from Wednesday 20 to Saturday 23 March 2013, it will be back to back with the CDC Conference Tuesday 19 to Wednesday 20 March 2013.
to download the conference announcement brochure. For all enquiries regarding the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-8204 0770 and not the ASID office.
Please Note: The early bird registration and abstracts have now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract, you will be notified shortly of the outcome.
The ASID Annual Scientific Meeting 2013 will explore what the future holds for infectious diseases. Specific topics will include the origins and spread of new infectious diseases, how host factors may determine outcomes from infection, what tools we can use to predict, diagnose, manage and monitor infections, as well as a range of other topics including malaria, travel-related infections, viral hepatitis, antimicrobial use and abuse, current controversies in infectious diseases and the emergence and spread of multiresistant organisms in the community. Three renowned international speakers with diverse areas of expertise have been invited to contribute to the meeting.
- LEARN - From highly regarded industry experts from around the world who will speak about relevant issues on both Infectious Diseases – immerse in decades of knowledge and experience that is truly unparalleled
- NETWORK - collaborate with professionals like yourself both national and international. Return to work ready to apply new approaches, perspectives, and ideas, along with a host of new contacts you’ve met at ASID
- SOLVE - participate in numerous sessions that will inspire creative and scalable strategies that will help you deal with infectious diseases.
For more information on the CDC Conference including the program please visit www.CDCconference.com.au
- Abstract Deadline: CLOSED
- Earlybird Deadline: CLOSED
- Accommodation Deadline: CLOSED
- Standard Registration Deadline: CLOSED